So when I come across cool items that fit that scheme of things, I have to share.
Having a baby can be overwhelming at times, especially all the little things like the mountain of paperwork we get along with our little bundle of joy.
This Baby Briefcase is perfect for the New Parents to keep everything in one place! I think it would make for a wonderful Baby Shower gift that is unique and not something you’ll see a lot of.
I have no doubt that if I had had one of these when my two daughters were born, I would still have all the little paperwork I received still in it’s briefcase, nice and organized and I think it would have made a pretty neat keepsake.
Baby Organizer Pictured Link via Amazon: Baby Briefcase Baby Paperwork Organizer, Mint/Periwinkle ~ A tiny bundle of joy, a big bundle of paperwork. When you bring your baby home, there’s a ton of paperwork – birth certificate, insurance, social security forms, baby equipment warranties, thank you notes, and much more. Even the most Type A parent can’t find paperwork when sleep deprivation hits. BabyBriefcase helps parents keep baby’s essential paperwork in one place.
- Frosted plastic briefcase with sturdy click-and-snap closure; photo pocket with vintage frame; handy pen slot (pen not included)
- 9 plastic folders in frosty periwinkle, mint green, and peach
- Thank you note tracker; filing labels in light periwinckle; 6 baby information wallet cards for mom, dad, grandma, and other caregivers
- Name tag side pockets to easily retrieve from a filing cabinet or bookshelf
- Dimensions: 11.75” wide x 10” tall x 1.75” deep; fits into standard file cabinets; accommodates many standard letter-size file folders